Term Life Insurance
Sometimes in life, keeping it simple is the best way to go. Let us show you how to protect what matters most to you while keeping your costs well in check.
Selecting which type of insurance solution to go with can sometimes seem daunting and that is why we always recommend you consult with your Optimize Advisor* before making your particular decision.
Here are just some of the reasons why Term Life Insurance can help you and your loved ones over the long run:
- It’s straightforward. Term life insurance is one of the most straightforward types of life insurance. You will always know what your beneficiaries will receive and how much you will pay in premiums.
- It’ll help you save more. Typically, term life insurance is the most affordable form of life insurance and can therefore help you save significantly.
- Tax Free Benefits. If you die during your policy’s term, your beneficiaries will receive their benefits on a tax free basis without any need to continue paying premiums.
- It provides maximum flexibility. So long as you are paying your premiums, you can change your policy or cancel at any time without any penalties or charges.
- It’s a great way to supplement your existing insurance. Purchasing term life insurance provides you with a great way to add to existing group plans along with being able to take the insurance with you regardless of where you work or which plan you belong to.